Another milestone

I’ve fixed up the ‘Mandala of Process and Information’ so that it looks as I want it to and I’ve finished project definition. As I’m working I’m fixing up the Open Office document behind all of this, that will eventually be published as a PDF. At the same time the demonstration software for task management is coming along, which is a separate challenge. The diagrams are still a bit of a challenge, transparency doesn’t seem to be working as it should, I have no idea whether this is the theme or wordpress itself. As the page numbers increase, navigation will become a bigger issue, I may need to find a more suitable theme, perhaps with “next” and “previous” and “up” and “down”

Leave a Reply